The London Diplomatic Summit
The Summit will be launched this December to create an in-depth debate and discussion of the most pressing challenges facing the world today. It exists to meet the need for a different kind of high-level global meeting: more inclusive, connected, and results oriented.
This year's Summit focus is on regional orders and sessions are set to brainstorm practical solutions that are rooted in regional co-operation.
Two of the five global regions (Europe, MENA, Africa, Americas and Asia Pacific) will be covered in half-day sessions. These will be organised around five themes: peace and security, prosperity, institutions, smart diplomacy, and technology.
Confirmed Speakers :
- H.E Dr Ibrahim Al-Jaafari, Minister of Foreign Affairs of Iraq
- H.E. Ahmed Omar Maiteeq, Vice President of the Presidential Council of Libya (TBC)
- H.E. Dr. Amani Abou-Zeid, Commissioner for Infrastructure and Energy, African Union
- Major general Massod Azizi, Deputy Minister of Interior, Afghanistan
- H.E Enrique Gonzales Manalo, Undersecretary of State, Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Philippines, the Chairman of ASEAN 2017
- H.E Mrs. Shirley Ayorkor Botchwey, Minister of Foreign Affairs and Regional Integration of Ghana (TBC)
- H.E. Luis Almagro, Secretary General, Organisation of American States
- Johan Obdola, President, International Organization for Security and Intelligence - IOSI
- Rainatou Sow, Founder & Executive Director of Make Every Woman Count (MEWC)
50% of delegates places for the London Diplomatic Summit are by-Invitation only to ensure regional representation and presence of different stakeholders. For the remaining places , they are open on the first come first serve basis. Delegates can either register online via this link or contact us on the details below
Tel: (44) 208 8533293